Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Halloween


So since I'm a. Lazy, b. Boring, and c. Still hoping to be recovering with our new little addition by next Friday, we probably won't be doing anything spectacular for Halloween. Taping three dots to my prego belly and tying a ribbon around James' neck just takes too much effort to reproduce. :) Here we are at our Ward Halloween Party last night. We're all about no cost, no effort costumes at our house (as you may recall from last year). :) Incase you can't tell, we're a bowling ball and pin. Pretty clever right? Props to Markie for the idea.

6 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

You guys look great! Very creative idea with the bowling ball thing too! It will be interesting to see when our boys decide to get here and for both our sakes, I hope it is really soon!! I'm thinking you'll go first because your body has done this once before mine...and you experienced mothers tend to go before us first timers. So..good luck! =)

Dana Dastrup said...

Summer: Good luck with everything!! You are so dang cute pregnant.. you ALWAYS are cute!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Alys said...

That is a nice easy costume, and you both look great as always. You are such a cute family. I am excited for your new little one to come.

The Rich Family said...

I love your costume ideas! You guys look so cute. You look so good! I cant believe how close the due date is!! I am so excited for you guys! Love you!

Heather and Trevor said...

Nice Costumes! I sure miss that ward! You are so lucky to still be there! What a fun Halloween Party they had every year too! :) Hope you have a Happy Halloween! :)

Sarah said...

What a clever idea, i love it!!! You look so good by the way!!