Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tonight's Dinner Conversation

Mommy: Kennedy what's the name of the baby in Mommy's tummy?
Kennedy: Jeses, bebe Jeses

7 comments:

Kat Clark said...

That's so cute! Glad you shared the moment. :)

Kristie Lee said...

How sweet! Looks like you are getting so close! Hope everything goes well for you. I can't wait to see the baby pictures! :)

Amy said...

Haha that is soo funny, its so weird that your baby girl is so big, and that you are days away from baby number 2, it feels like I just saw you at your last baby shower...

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

I love it. Savannah says "jesus" too, except it sounds more like "Cheezits". I can't wait too see you in a few weeks! Now hurry up and have baby Cameron/Jesus so that I can meet him too.

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

Haha! I love that. So precious! I am checking your blog religiously in hopes to see that little Cameron has arrived!! Can't wait to meet him.

vickiemariko said...

You guys are naming your baby Cameron?

Beach Girl said...

Really...Cameron? How did you decide on that?