Sunday, October 19, 2008

Priceless Moment

Today after church we all went to the Bishop's office so I could get set apart. Amazingly, Kennedy stayed quiet throughout the whole blessing. Immediately after I got out of the Bishop's chair, Kennedy climbed up, sat down, folded her arms and then placed her hands on her head. Priceless. Moments like these make all the tantrums & poopy messes worth it. I love seeing her learn & grow....especially when it pertains to spiritual things. Her spiritual vocab & recognition include Jesus, Prophet, Apostle & Temple.


Thanks to Nana for purchasing us a subscription to 'The Friend'. Kennedy enjoys looking through the pictures and it provides a great source of entertainment during the Sacrament (most Sundays anyway). :)

5 comments:

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Love all the pictures! Kennedy really is such a beautiful girl, just like her mommy. Love and miss you both. Hope we get a chance to see you (and baby Cameron) next month!

Cordell and McCall said...

so cute!!! how are you feeling? the pumpkin patch we went to is only 3 bucks for a person over 3! it is 435 s geneva rd in orem! we love it!!

Jene and Megan said...

The older Kennedy gets the more she looks like you! She's so cute! I love all your new posts. How are you feeling? Can you believe it..15 days left!?! I am hoping to go before then but who knows when this lil' guy will want to come!

The Rich Family said...

Its so fun to read about the new things that Kennedy is saying and doing. She is getting so big and more and more beautiful. You mentioned you got a new calling, what is it? You will have to send me a text or call me sometime. Its been too long. I want to see a picture of you and your belly! I hope you are doing well! Love you!!

Hannah said...

Good idea with the friend! Can I just say, I love her bangs...she just looks so cute!