Friday, October 31, 2008

A Blast from the Past

Halloween 1987. I'm sporting the adorable teddy bear costume my wonderfully creative and talented mother made for me.


Halloween 2008. Kennedy wearing the same teddy bear costume. (Granted she's a year and a half younger than me in this picture do you see much resemblance? Aside from the blue eyes and blonde hair, I think we both take after our daddies.)

10 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

That's so funny and not to mention cute!! Hey, I just noticed our baby "count down" is the same..did they move up your due date? Awesome!

James & Shawn said...

Oh wow I think you and your daughter look so much alike in those pictures! How cute is that :)

Kat Clark said...

That is seriously so awesome! I wish I still had the lobster costume I dressed up in so I could hand it down to Jack! What a little cutie pants!

Brooke Allison said...

wow you look just like your mom. I always look at your blog, because your little girl is so adorable and its fun to see what you guys are up to.

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Teddy bear!! Now we need to find a picture of the two of us in our teddy costumes!! We were so stinkin cute. 3 generations of gorgeous girls in these pictures!!!

Dana Dastrup said...

Summer I LOVE these pictures!! That truly is priceless that you were able to keep that costume all those years! You are all so beautiful!

JenSwen said...

I think you both take after your mommies - although it's not fair to the dads because they aren't in the pictures to compare. But when I saw your baby picture my first thought was, "Wow, Summer looks just like Kennedy!"

Lindsey, J.D. said...

I love the picture of you and your mom! So beautiful! And of course you and Kennedy are equally cute. ;)

Kaela Cusack said...

cute! that's so neat she could wear your costume...and that you had that vintage picture to boot! your daughter LOVES her baby. how sweet!

Faith Simonsen said...

vintage! neato! i wore that bear costume too and can testify of the the comfort.