Kennedy is starting to show definite desires to dress herself. Hopefully her taste begins to evolve & mature or she may end up looking like a homeless child on a daily basis. :) Here's a couple of her latest documented fashion preferences:

Swim Diaper Leggings

She scoured over all of Baby Cameron's clothes and chose this of all pieces as suitable for wear.

After her morning bath, she refused to put anything on except for this hat for about an hour. :)
"What do you mean I look ridiculous?"
The shirt and socks was as far as I got. She then added her old swim coverup as a skirt and tankini top as a scarf. Just smashing. :)
4 comments:
It must be a girl thing. Ashley was and still is very opinionated about her outfits and must dress herself! She practically wore a swim suit for 1 year straight, snow storms and all! Some days it just isn’t worth the fight if you know what I mean. Anyway, Aaron could care less about what he is wearing. Getting him dressed is the easiest part of my day. Getting Ashley dressed, that just might be the hardest part of my day. Go figure.
Awesome! Keep posting pictures of her outfits, it's great entertainment!
These are such great pictures! I love when I see children dressed like this at the store. I always want to give the mom a pat on the back and say, "Good for you for just letting your kid be a kid!"
I love it!
Post a Comment