She seems to have a new favorite food every few weeks recently. And when I say favorite food, I mean it's a passionate obsession with her. But once she's had enough, there's no luke warm feelings to speak of....she goes completely cold turkey. A few past obsessions that she refuses to even touch now include string cheese, grapes and pears. Recently she decided she's not a lover of crust. She eats her sandwiches from the inside out and carefully piles all the crust in her designated "discard pile".

She asks to watch these two movies about 50 times a day. "Bebe Jeses watch pease okay" and "Mommy Dadda watch pease okay".
Every time I put her down in her crib for either naptime or bedtime she immediately takes inventory to ensure all of her precious items are present and accounted for. She goes through each item on her checklist verbally saying it aloud. This includes her baby ('bebe'), horsie ('hausie'), teddy bear ('bawr'), blanket ('bandut'), and blanket (one for her and one for her baby). That's five items....a little out of control? Maybe. You better believe if any of the items are missing she'll let you know IMMEDIATELY. :) But, if they're all there she's happy to play in her crib until she falls asleep.


8 comments:
What a cutie pie! I love your Halloween costumes btw. Is it really only like a few more days until you're due?! I can't believe it is already here. Yay for you!
That's so cute! We enjoyed seeing you guys this Summer at the reunion and meeting little Kennedy. So cute. We wish you all the best with your new one on the way. :-) We look forward to pictures.
Kennedy is such a cutie! It's funny that she responds saying "No" when you go to Wal-Mart, because my kids get so excited every time we go to Wal-Mart. I don't understand it, because it seems like you can never have a quick trip there, you get sucked in and all of a sudden you have lost an hour or two of your life.
Oh my gosh, Kennedy is just the cutest girl!!! I wish I could hear her say all those things. It just sounds adorable!!!
soooooooooooooooo cute! thanks for letting us enjoy your family!
Fun posts! I have to mention though that only in Utah (well from what I know) is Walmart such a taboo! I know the one in Orem is totally ghetto and gross but all the ones I've been to out here in the south have been nice and they are a staple for everyone!! So, I have to admit I'm a walmart shopper for a lot of things...only in Utah would I not admit to such a thing!! =)
Oh these posts make me laugh out loud and my roomate thinks i'm weird haha. Very cute.
I was so anti-crust as a child that I peeled my hamburger buns...
Love this little glimpse into Kennedy's life. What a sweetheart.
Post a Comment