Friday, October 24, 2008

Can't I Pay Someone To Do This?

To potty train my child?!? :) This afternoon's conversation pretty much sums up our progress perfectly:

Kennedy red in the face and making obvious grunting noises.
Mommy:
Kennedy do you need to go poopoo?
No response.....
Mommy:
Kennedy are you going poopoo?
Kennedy: No!
Mommy: I think you are...
Kennedy: (defiantly) Stop!
As she then stomps off.

If I could just transfer her enthusiasm from the box to the actual potty. :)

3 comments:

Hannah said...

So, Erica has reverted to pooping in her panties and it is not very fun! I'm trying to be patient...but it isn't easy!

tabchoirfam said...

Oh, I know it seems like changing poopy diapers all day between two kids would be awful, but as long as you have the wipes out, you might as well change diapers after diapers. Newborn diapers don't smell, so hopefully Kennedy will be ready for the potty when Cameron's diapers get gross!

Erin S. said...

good luck! seriously, i have never wanted to jump out a window as much as i did during that first week of potty training...but then they start to get the hang of it...and you regain a little sanity. if you can make it through the first week you are golden!

by the way. could you be any cuter pregnant. i was the size of a house the second time. can't wait to see pics of your cutie little boy!