Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Party

We had a blast at our Ward Halloween Party last night. James and I went as Jim and Pam from the Halloween episode of "The Office." For those of you who are not familiar, I highly recommend you familiarize yourself. :) To our delight, we found our co-workers Dwight and Angela also attending. AWESOME! Kennedy managed to win third place in the costume contest awarding us a nice gift certificate to Coldstone....yes!

Family Pic


Fellow Office Fanatics


Kennedy expressing her delight in winning 3rd place


Daddy got creative and did a little photo shoot with Kennedy and the pumpkins while mommy was busy chatting away with an expectant gal about hypnobirthing.


The kiddies: Kennedy & Jacob

5 comments:

Jen J said...

I love it! What a great idea, we love the Office! Did you do hypnobirth? I'm 6 weeks away from having #2 and am gearing up for another labor...

Heather and Trevor said...

I LOVE that idea! We are Office Freaks as well! i love that you found Dwight and Angela there! LOL!!Hilarious! Go Kennedy for winning the prize! :)

Hannah said...

I love that kennedy won a prize! It's all in the tights :)...and her cute little face. Don't you think it's funny that us women will talk about labor without hesitation...even though it is a totally personal, somewhat graphic, experience?? I love it!

The Laidlaws said...

Hey Summer! I also had to say, the Jim & Pam idea was awesome! And Kennedy was such a cute lil' chick...I love those tights!

Kayla R. said...

I love the costumess!!! so cute:) you look great you are so tiny!