9 years ago
Friday, October 19, 2007
New Discovery
I realized this morning while feeding Kennedy her breakfast that she loves it when I dance. I was just being silly with her and being animated while singing "Popular" from the Broadway "Wicked" (for any of you who haven't seen this, it is a must see -- one word: PHENOMENAL!) and she was going crazy! Then I decided to see if she would enjoy just the dancing and no singing, so I moved out to an open space on our wood floors and whipped out a couple pirouettes and she went crazy screaming with delight. So fun. I haven't danced in quite a long time and I'm quite embarrassed with how horrible I now am -- Out of shape and out of practice. But nonetheless I still miss it. Good to know that I have one adoring fan that can provide a non-judgemental audience to indulge me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love that! Emma loves to watch dancing too. One night we were watching "Dancing with the Stars" and she started flapping her hands a sqealing! So fun! Maybe we could put on a show for them! Ha! :)
This is so great! First of all, I love Wicked too, though I haven't seen it. I've been trying to figure out how I can see it before the baby is born!
Second, I love that you dance around for your baby too. It's nice to know that there are other people who do silly things in front of their children :). I am definitely out of "dancing shape" as well, but I did take a class last year when I was out in provo with my sisters at centre stage in orem. They have adult punch card passes and it's a great deal and a lot of fun to freshen up (though somewhat embarrassing, especially pirouettes). I miss it and hope to find a replacement out here after baby 2!
I love hearing about you and Kennedy. Will you dance for me? I'll be unjudgemental too and I have always loved watching you dance. It only makes sense that Kennedy loves it so much!
Wicked freakin rocks, too, I agree.
Its me again! So I was wondering if you want to get the girls together this week and go to the park or something? I would love to get them together for a play date. It should be nice on Thursday. What do you think!?!
Let me know! :)
Post a Comment