Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Highlights from Texas

Kennedy and I had such a wonderful time with James' family in Texas. Finally, after three weeks, here are some pics highlighting our trip:


First thing we did after landing in Austin and meeting up with James' sisters was go to the new Outlet Mall in Round Rock. It was fabulous! I bought some cute clothes for Kennedy and sadly passed up on the most adorable pair of infant Puma tennis shoes. I am still regretting it! :/ It was all a little much for Kennedy after waking up at 4am that morning, poor girl crashed in her stroller.


After shopping we all went to Rudy's, authentic Texas Barbecue, and I must say it was rather tasty!


Kennedy loves to look at herself in the mirror and apparently likes to give herself kisses. :) Check out that sweet bed head.


We celebrated James' dad's birthday while I was there. As you can tell from this picture, he wasn't too excited about wearing that sombrero! :)


Goofy Smile


Kennedy's first time in a swing! She loved it as you can see below.


Look at those LONG legs.....She looks so big!




Kennedy and Margaret (James' younger sister who is just a week older than me). I had so much fun getting to spend time with Margaret. She lives in Seattle with her hubby Kirk and I never get to see her! I love this girl. Thank heavens for wonderful in laws.


Precious. Thanks to Nana for the adorable bows. She completely spoiled us rotten while in Texarkana. She bought Kennedy clothes, shoes, bows, toys, and a walker! Goodness! I must say, I'm most grateful for the bows. Kennedy wears at least one every day. I love dressing up my little princess! :) Thanks Nana!!

No comments: