Kennedy and I went up to Gardner Village today with the mom's group in our ward. We had a lot of fun looking at all the amazing witches on display and then going to their petting zoo. Kennedy laughed at a couple of the animals, but did not want to touch any of them. :) Call me a lame mother, but I didn't take her trick or treating tonight. She's too young to appreciate the outing and everyone knows I'd be the only one eating the candy anyway! :) So, we went and cheered on daddy at his flag football game instead. (Or more like catching a couple of his plays between trying to keep Kennedy both warm and happy and away from eating all the leaves. :) I'm happy to say it is his last of the season!) Hope you all had a fabulous Halloween!
9 years ago



2 comments:
Love the slide show! It was so great to see you guys at Eat a Burger last Saturday. Ken sure is a sweet baby. Cameron kept laughing about her touchdown dance!
We love to go there too! Ashley is a little scared of the witches.
It was so fun to see you on Saturday at EAB! We should see each other more often.
Post a Comment