
To my loyal hubbie of whom I have been married to three years today, thank you. Thank you for your love, patience, energy and dedication towards our family. I couldn't have imagined how many blessings would come into my life because of the decision I made to marry you in the temple this day three years ago. I'm one lucky woman. To my man, James: You are THE Man!! :)


5 comments:
Happy Anniversary Summer & James! Your little girl is adorable. We are coming up on our 4 yr anniversary in December! Yay for Weddings!
I can't believe it has been three years! Congratulation!!! I remember how special your wedding was. It is wonderful that you're an eternal family. We love you!
what a sweet note!happy anniversary!
Isn't it nice looking back to be able to think, "I made the BEST decision by marrying you!"? Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary!! Isn't it crazy how fast it goes by? Trevor and I are coming up on 5 years! SCARY! It is so cute to see the picture of your wedding day. You are such a cute couple!
Post a Comment