Thursday, September 13, 2007

KC's Wedding

KC's wedding was beautiful and we had lots of fun. James especially had a wonderful time getting to visit with old high school friends. I'm beginning to realize why Kennedy has come down with such a bad cold as I look through all our pictures and see how much she was passed around! She was a great sport. Thanks to Nana for her adorable party dress!











4 comments:

Dani said...

Summer you look gorgeous! What a pretty family you 3 are. :)Love ya!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

You are so photogenic! You look beautiful. Your little family is adorable.

Dani said...

Summer! I found the Infant Swimming class just through another blog. Amazing, huh!? The website for it is http://www.infantswim.com/ if you didnt find it already. Love ya!

Heather and Trevor said...

It looked so beautiful! Ok so I have been checking your blog all the time for a new post of you and Kennedy! I want to see one! K? :)