Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunday at the Simonsen's

As James' graduation creeps closer, and the inevitable truth of us moving away from Utah begins to sink in, I can't help but feel sad. While I grew up never wanting to live in Utah permanently, after getting to spend precious time with my family here, especially since Kennedy's birth, I can tell I'm going to have a very hard time when we move. I love being so close to my wonderful family. To Dad, Mom, Faith, Mark and Natasha (and Brandon who's been serving a mission in Connecticut for the past year and has yet to meet Kennedy) -- You are amazing and I love you all so much. I couldn't ask for a better family.

Grandma, or "Glama" as she prefers it (short for glamorous grandma - which is so fitting for a mom that looks like she could be my sister) :) walking with Ken in their backyard.


Playing the piano with Aunt Faithie. Look at that enthusiasm!




Playing a duet with Mommy


Future piano virtuoso in the making here!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Summer,

I love "glama'" that is so perfect! I think I will suggest that one to my momma. :) Arent our parents too young and beautiful to be able to be grandparents? You know it's crazy when you can still borrow your mom's swimsuits!

Kennedy is spider crawling! How crazy! She's going to love being able to walk. I hope all is well for you!!!

toni simonsen said...

Summer,
I am learning to navigate this blog thing. What a WONDERFUL invention to help loved ones from far way stay updated and connected with you. I will depend on the pictures and video even more when you are far away. WAHHHH!

I love you too!
Mom