Thursday, September 6, 2007

This Girl Never Tires

This girl is like a mini "Energizer Bunny". :) I literally took this video at 11pm. This little spaz has such a hard time relaxing enough to go to bed at night . I'm hoping to start reading "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" on our trip to Texas. If you know of any other good books on sleep, I'd love to hear about them!


2 comments:

Dana Dastrup said...

Summer: I think she gets this from you! The next thing you know she will be doing flips on the couch & staying up late with her friends... good luck!
-Dana

Dani said...

Freakin hilarious. Yeah I agree with Dana, she reminds me of her mommy. I remember the first time you were hyper with me, you said "This is like 10% hyper compared to how crazy I can really get!!!" I just love you.