We had our Relief Society Super Saturday a week and a half ago and Kennedy joined me for this marathon day at the church. I brought her walker to keep both of us happy :) and her 16 mo. old friend Katelynn got a riot out of pushing Kennedy around. We were all laughing hysterically. Katelynn loves to push things and Kennedy didn't mind the free ride. Katelynn went from pushing her, to riding on the back and then the side. Quite the entertaining duo.

9 years ago

3 comments:
I love all your videos they make me and my husband laugh, she is just so dang cute!!!!!
SO CUTE! I miss our ward so much! Super Saturdays are fun but long! :) Do you want to go to Nielson grove Park tomorrow? I will try and call you!
Kids are SO Great! I love the ideas that come into their head. What a fun ride for Kennedy. I can't believe how big Katelynn is too!. I love the video. :)
Post a Comment