Okay, so I'm a little behind....Kennedy and I have been trying to take advantage of the beautiful weather and try out some different parks nearby. We went about a week and half ago with my friend Cassie and her adorable daughter Lexi to a park nearby called Nielsen's Grove Park......it is an awesome park! Complete with playground, including baby swings, tons of open grassy areas to play and a duck pond. We'll be going there more often.
Lexi was having a blast in the swing, cheesing it up as she does best. :)

Kennedy on the other hand was not so sure.....

But after Lexi's encouragement, she warmed up.

Cassie & Lexi in front of the duck pond.
Thank goodness for wonderful girlfriends! It is so nice to be able to get out of the house. I'm not looking forward to the cold winter weather.
5 comments:
I love the smiling swing picture! She is such a cutie.
Precious. She's so cute! I'm proud to be related. I'm glad she's not ugly.
Summer! I am so jealous! I want to go to the park with you too!:) That is so fun! I hope the weather stays good a little longer!
Summer: You and Kennedy are beautiful!! I love looking at these pictures of you guys!! So cute! Hope all is well!!
Hmmm ... can't decide who is more gorgeous, you or Kennedy, lets chalk it up to stellar genetics and call it a tie! :)
Post a Comment