Thursday, November 13, 2008

Words Cannot Express

I'm not sure if James was purposefully trying to keep this a secret from me or not but I was just informed of the fast that he organized for Cameron tomorrow that many of you are taking part in. I am overwhelmed with gratitude. I cannot express in words how much it means to me that you would make that sacrifice and exercise your faith on behalf of my son. I wish I could give each and every one of you a big thank you hug. I feel so honored to be surrounded by such wonderful and giving people. Thank you Thank you.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Summer,

Are thoughts and prayers are with you guys, I am so sorry you guys have to go through this, but you are doing such an amazing job at staying strong and faithful throughout. Let me know if you need any help with watching Kennedy or anything, i would be more than happy to help. Stay strong! your baby boy is so adorable!

love
Amy

Malia said...

well goodness girllie, let's get that kid out of there already. I thought to myself "self, I'll give Summer about a week then I'll drop in to meet hear new bundle of joy." Now all my plans are being pushed back and I have to wait even longer to see him. I know you are feeling the same way. I second that offer from your friend. Even though I don't live right close, I can help where needed, let me know!

A Woman Who LIVED said...

A similar thing happened to one of my friends with her first baby except she only got to hold him for about 10 seconds after she delivered him. Too much hospital, too little cuddling and breastfeeding, too much worry and too little sleep - Altogether it is a recipe for postpartum depression, so I pray for you and some good oxytocin hormones! You are a strong amazing woman Summer and I appreciate your positive attitude. You are all in our prayers...