Today is your extremely 'arbitrary' due date. I shouldn't be surprised that you've delayed your arrival. After all, your big sister had to be 'forced' out two weeks past her due date. However I feel inclined to tell you that you're free to come out now -- actually, as soon as possible would be wonderful. :) My clothes haven't fit for a few weeks now. There's definitely no more room for you to grow inside this belly of mine. As of today I'm going on strike from mopping one more inch of my floor, bending over the tub to wash Kennedy one more time, dusting another square inch of my house, etc. while pregnant. So please, come join us soon. We are very anxious to meet you. Are you a little timid because you're afraid of this little girl?
I promise she's not as crazy as she looks. :) I'll make sure she's a good big sister to you. You're daddy and I look forward to meeting you! Love, Mommy
What a cutie pants! I can't wait to see your new cutie pants! Have you tried getting a pedicure? That's what put me into labor and it was fun to have cute toes when they were up in those stirrups! ;)
Yes please do join us soon. Boston wants his cousin to get here so that they can start making a mess of things together and we can't wait to see how cute you are!
holy moly! You are the winner. You weren't kidding, she has a TON of energy. My marijuana kids would never bounce up and down like that for that long just for fun...or whatever!
Kennedy is so dang cute!! Love her little dance moves.:) Can't wait for you new little one to get here! I am sure you are so ready. Those last few days feel like eternity! Keep me posted!!
Best of luck Summer. We will be praying for you and hoping that your delivery and recovery go well. I still remember how you waited and waited and waited for little Kennedy to come. Are you doing hypno-birthing again? Let us know if we can be of help.
I hope the baby comes soon! I was a week over with Aaron, so I can't imagine what two weeks feels like. And, I'm glad you're going on strike. Just do what you want to do and let the house take care of itself!
10 comments:
What a cutie pants! I can't wait to see your new cutie pants! Have you tried getting a pedicure? That's what put me into labor and it was fun to have cute toes when they were up in those stirrups! ;)
I'll be checking back regularly to see when he comes!! I didn't realize that you had to wait an extra 2 weeks for Kennedy!! Crazy!
Yes please do join us soon. Boston wants his cousin to get here so that they can start making a mess of things together and we can't wait to see how cute you are!
Oh my gosh she has sooo much energy! But she reminds me of you. Good luck on your new little baby!
loving the pigtails.
holy moly! You are the winner. You weren't kidding, she has a TON of energy. My marijuana kids would never bounce up and down like that for that long just for fun...or whatever!
Hurry up and come baby Cameron! I want to meet you!
Kennedy is so dang cute!! Love her little dance moves.:) Can't wait for you new little one to get here! I am sure you are so ready. Those last few days feel like eternity! Keep me posted!!
Best of luck Summer. We will be praying for you and hoping that your delivery and recovery go well. I still remember how you waited and waited and waited for little Kennedy to come. Are you doing hypno-birthing again? Let us know if we can be of help.
I hope the baby comes soon! I was a week over with Aaron, so I can't imagine what two weeks feels like. And, I'm glad you're going on strike. Just do what you want to do and let the house take care of itself!
Post a Comment