Today the doctor said Cameron would no longer need phototherapy treatment. Hallelujah! I can hold my child whenever I want. At 11 days old, our precious boy is finally free. And it feels so good. Thank you thank you for being there for us on this journey.
Hospital 'Confinement'
Home 'Confinement'
10 comments:
yea! I'm so glad you can hold your sweet baby. You're a strong woman, Summer.
I'm so glad you can hold him now! Erica had some mild jaundice but nothing that severe. We were able to have her at home with a bili-blanket. Then, Aaron had breastmilk jaundice until he was about 10 weeks old...but that is also mild and only really means that he looks yellow for a long time.
So glad Cameron is doing well! You're amazing! I know you have been blessed for your faith and dedication. Cameron is lucky to have you as a mom!
Yeah!! So do you still want the Hot Sling so you can hold him all of the time? :)
Summer I love your blog first of all, and also I had no idea about your baby boy and the difficulties, but sounds like Heavenly Father really had a hand in his recovery etc. Say hi to James for me and know that I am so grateful for your friendship, even though it's sad we never see each other anymore. If you want to check out my blog, it's camitaylorw8.blogspot.com...I'm still pretty new to the whole thing but it's fun! Love you!
Oh my gosh my sister's little one had to be at home under the lights, too. It was so horrible not to be able to hold her. Your boy is so adorable! Congrats.
Oh my! I haven't checked your blog for a bit and I just want to say a be-lated CongratS! Holy cow! I am so glad everything is well now and your home. I still am amazed at what miracles we see everyday. Cameron is DARLING! I am so happy for you! Much Love from us! :)
Awwwwwwwwwww he is so precious. Congrats Summer. You look great and so happy. :)
Yea! I'm so happy for you! It must be like heaven to finally hold your baby any time you want, finally!!!
the tanning bed!
Post a Comment