Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bliss



Little Cameron arrived today! He was born at 7:31pm weighing 7 lbs 12 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. We are all doing just perfectly - Life couldn't be better. :)


24 comments:

Britney said...

congratulations! he's precious!

megan&steve said...

Congratulations Summer! You are totally glowing! Kennedy will be an awesome big sis.

Kristie Lee said...

He's so cute Summer... and you look AMAZING!

Margaret said...

Congratulations! I love your growing family. Can't wait to meet him!

JenSwen said...

What a cutie! Love his hairdo. Can't wait for more details!

Amy said...

oh yeah! congratulations, and you look great by the way!

robbienmeri said...

Congrats! Summer, you look too good to have just given birth naturally. I am glad you didn't go two weeks over like last time. What a handsome little man! I love all the hair. Good luck with your recovery and bringing little Cameron home. We are so happy for your family!

tabchoirfam said...

Congratulations! We are glad that he is here healthy and happy!

Beach Girl said...

Welcome baby EVANS! We are so happy you made it here safe and healthy! We hope to see you over the holidays! Love, your cousins Ashley and Aaron

Krista said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for your beautiful family. Summer, you look incredible. Did you have Cameron naturally as well?

You're amazing.

Let me know if Nathan and I can take Kennedy to the park this week so that you can hopefully get a little more rest.

Take care and congratulations on your handsome son!

Jene and Megan said...

YAY!! Congrats Summer and James!! He's adorable and you look fabulous Mom! He has a ton of hair too!! I love it! Our little boys will have to meet in December. I can't wait!!

The Rich Family said...

He is so beautiful! He already looks so much like both of you!! I cannot wait to meet him! And I cant wait to talk to you!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Wow Summer he is soooooo darling!!! I love his hair!!! I'm glad everything is going well!!!

Kaela Cusack said...

how you look THAT gorgeous after labor is beyond me! can't wait to meet him!

Jenny said...

Congrats!!! glad he finally came:)

Jen said...

I am so happy for you guys! How perfect that it happened on the weekend when James was around. Congrats! Does Kennedy just love her adorable little brother?

Josie Lee said...

Yay! Yay!! Yay!!! Congratulations! What a cutie pie!

James & Shawn said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you two! Looks like another cutie :)

Cordell and McCall said...

ok so cute! He is a doll! Kennedy will be such a great big sister! And i have to say...love the name!!!

Brittany said...

Summer, you look beautiful! I can't belive you look so cute right after having him! I love all of the dark hair on Cameron!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Yea, he's here!!! I am so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't believe how beautiful you look!! He's so cute.

Natasha said...

I just realized the time he was born is Boston's birthday 7/31.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congratulations! I've sure been thinking about you. Much love!