For about two months now, Kennedy has not been so keen on keeping bows and rubber bands in her hair. As soon as she finds them, she pulls them out (and tries to eat them) -- resulting in the homeless look as shown below.....
James and I have been going back and forth on whether or not to cut her bangs and up until today we've always chickened out. Well, we couldn't handle it anymore, so while we both pinned her down, I cut her bangs. Yikes! They turned out better than I thought they would. So, until she gets over her "unhelping/destructo" phase, the bangs will be here to stay. :)
9 years ago


9 comments:
Gosh, you guys look so cute with your bangs it makes me want them! :)
darling:)
You two look great!
Happy Birthday Kennedy!
Hi Summer! Kennedy looks so cute with her bangs. I love them. I talked to Brittany and she wants to go to lunch next Thursday (if she hasn't had her baby!). Let me know if that works for you. Any ideas where to go? Happy Happy Birthday to Kennedy!
cute! matching mom and daughter! It's like Katie Holmes and Suri. (yes, I read US Weekly when I'm waiting in line at the grocery store!)
Summer, I'm so glad that you had to cut bangs on your daughter too. Erica was the same way, and so she always had hair hanging in her face. I think the bangs look really cute!
twins!
So Cute! Like mother like Daughter! Emma does the same thing! What is a mom to do! :)
Post a Comment