.....at exactly 1:52pm little Kennedy Ann joined our family. She has been a bundle of joy (and energy) in our home ever since. Happy Birthday our precious Kennedy Girl!
I can't believe Kennedy is one! She is so darling. What an exciting year. I'm sure it has been so unlike any other year you've had, and so wonderful! I am excited to someday find out what being a mom is all about! So did she have some cake?
Wow, I can't believe she is one! She is such a cutie. It looks like she will have a close b-day to my son's... whoa that's kind of weird to say son! If I don't have him in the next week I will be induced on Sat... It's coming soon!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Kennedy! Can you believe that we have one year olds? I hope she had a great Birthday! Glad you and James got a night out! I am so glad to have a you as friends! :)
8 comments:
Wow, its been a year? Where does the time go? It's hard to believe you have a one year old.
Wow. She is so darling and an especially cute newborn. I love her hair.
Happy birthday miss Kennedy! Can't believe it's already been a year. We love you little princess!!!
I can't believe Kennedy is one! She is so darling. What an exciting year. I'm sure it has been so unlike any other year you've had, and so wonderful! I am excited to someday find out what being a mom is all about! So did she have some cake?
Happy Birthday Kennedy! It is so special that Aaron and Kennedy share a brithday.
Wow, I can't believe she is one! She is such a cutie. It looks like she will have a close b-day to my son's... whoa that's kind of weird to say son! If I don't have him in the next week I will be induced on Sat... It's coming soon!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Kennedy! Can you believe that we have one year olds? I hope she had a great Birthday! Glad you and James got a night out! I am so glad to have a you as friends! :)
Happy Birthday to the ADORABLE Kennedy!
Post a Comment