9 years ago
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
MORE!
Kennedy started signing "More" while we were in Texas over Christmas Break. In the beginning we couldn't tell whether she was really trying to communicate something or if she just thought it was a new trick. But for the past couple weeks she is has been very consistent in communicating to us through this sign that she wants food! Whenever she seems to be hungry she makes the sign and if she's out of food while in her high chair she's sure to let us know that she needs MORE! She's not perfect in using it, but hey, I'm just so glad that my daughter is learning to communicate with us on a level we can understand! Here's a video I took of her today showing her new skill. Keep it up Kennedy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow..you posted a lot lately! It looks like you've had an eventful week. What an exciting time in your life! I'm so happy for you and James. Oh..by the way, what happened to Denver, CO?
I remember when Ashley used to do "more" but she kind of got it mixed up with "food" so she would do the sign for more right up against her mouth! It is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment