Here she is opening her gifts....the stuffed animals were definitely the biggest hit (you can see her hugging them in the pictures). Thanks to Faith and Mark & Natasha!
She loved the chocolate cake and kept shoveling it in! She was so enthralled with how good it tasted that it didn't occur to her to smear any of it in her hair. Thanks Kennedy -- made for an easy cleanup!
Eat your heart out Ken - it's probably going to be the last time you get cake until your next birthday!
She loved the chocolate cake and kept shoveling it in! She was so enthralled with how good it tasted that it didn't occur to her to smear any of it in her hair. Thanks Kennedy -- made for an easy cleanup!
Eat your heart out Ken - it's probably going to be the last time you get cake until your next birthday!





4 comments:
It looks like Kennedy had a very happy birthday. Sure wish I could have been there. I can't believe how smiley she was. You got a lot of great pictures. Thanks for finally posting them...I've been checking everyday since Friday!
It looks like she had a great first b-day!
Thanks for sharing the photos :)
I am glad Kennedy had a fun first birthday!! It is an important one. And by the way, Summer, you look beautiful as always!!
I cant believe your baby is already one years old. She is so adorable and so fun to see pics of her. By the way i love your hair!!!
Post a Comment