Monday, January 14, 2008

Fun Things

Kennedy seemed to change SO much in the few weeks we were in Texas. Here are some of her new exciting developments:

Learning to perfect the fish face :)

I'm still the same little destroyer as before. Here it's markers.....


.....and here it's my new found favorite drawer filled with tupperware. I got to do lots of exploring in Nana's kitchen. For some reason at my house, I can't get any of those darn cupboards open.....wonder why. :)

On the 27th I learned how to drink from a straw! Mom hasn't gotten any pictures yet, but boy are we excited!

If you look closely you can see my little tooth! It broke through the day before we left. It's growing so fast. Just two days ago my second tooth broke through on the bottom! Mom thinks my top teeth are coming soon too cause my gums are really swollen and I still love to gnaw on everything. I'm such a big girl!


And look at this adorable dress Nana bought me. Don't you just want to squeeze me I look so precious? Well, I've decided to be more affectionate and I now give my mom and dad big hugs and love to cling to my mom from time to time. My parents are loving the cuddle time!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

LOVE the polkadot dress...you do just want to squeeze her, and maybe even eat her too. Isn't it funny how kids can be edible?

Lindsey, J.D. said...

i just LOVE the dress, Kennedy you look adorable!