9 years ago
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Our Beloved Prophet
Although we have known for some time that the passing of our beloved prophet, President Gordon B. Hinckley would be in the near future, I found myself deeply saddened by the news this evening. I will greatly miss this wonderful man whom I have come to love and adore. For the majority of my life as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints he has been the prophet. I feel as I'm sure many others do that he was 'my prophet'; the one who assisted in my development of a personal testimony and true conversion. But with the sadness comes joy, knowing that he is in a better place, no doubt having a beautiful reunion with his sweet wife. How grateful I am to know that there is life after death; there is no doubt in my mind. I cherish this knowledge and the peace it brings into my life.
Click here for more info on this wonderful man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
simply one of the most amzing men in the world:)
Amen. Although I'm saddened by this (especially being as hormonal as I am right now), I'm just so happy for him. He was just the best.
Post a Comment