Monday, January 14, 2008

Never Say Never

After keeping my first set of bangs half a decade longer than I should have (my friends from Junior High & High School can attest to this), I vowed I would never have them again. Well, on Saturday I broke that vow. I've been wanting to do something different with my hair, but didn't want to cut it short just yet. (For my sweet husband's sake I told him I'd keep it long until baby numero dos comes along.) :) So, I decided to make a gutsy move and get bangs. AHH!!! I'm not too excited with how blonde the gal made it, but I really like the bangs and I'm sure the color will fade. Introducing, the new me:

14 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

summer...cute bangs! i did the same thing in october. i have loved them. i'm growing them out now, but it's a fun change for a while. they look darling.

Hannah said...

You look gorgeous as always! I like them. I think it's fun to change hair styles every once in a while...there is something about it that's really refreshing

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

I love them! You look adorable!

Britney said...

it looks good summer!

sarah said...

whit-woo - you look great. Hope Kennedy is getting back on schedule again after the holidays. This is sarah by the way - I can't work out how to stop it posting under Max's name or how to change my account so if you do I'd love to know. I'm so glad Kennedy loves dogs - every kid needs a dog buddy. You all look as though you are doing wonderfully. If James is looking for a job and willing to try somewhere new Kentucky isn't a bad place at all!!

Heather and Trevor said...

LOVE THEM! I too have had bangs the last little bit so I wont chop my hair yet either. :) I like the color too though. It is a fresh look! I love all of your other posts too and am glad that you updated! looks like you had a great christmas!

Jaime said...

Looks cute! Good call on not cutting your hair. I cut mine and now I'm just trying to grow it long again!

Jene and Megan said...

Hah! Bangs are back! haha..they look good on you. (they always did, just not so poofy..but like I'm one to talk)!! I'm glad you had such a good time in Texas too. Cute cute pictures!

Lindsey from The R House said...

looks cute!

...and i never realized how much you and your husband look alike! ha! (so do my parents.)

your baby is a jewel!

Dani said...

yay!!! I love it! so pretty. hey, weird enough i got my bangs cut yesterday! ha ha!

sarah said...

Thanks for the instructions Summer - I think I did it. I would never have worked that out

Anonymous said...

Summer "never say never" to bangs...and "never say never" to skinny jeans (not tappered haha) GIVE IN!
Love,
Skijorn

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

Summer! I love the bangs! I finally figured out how to make a blog...ha! Kennedy is so gorgeous! I can't believe how big she is getting. Let's go to lunch soon! We need to see Brittany one last time before she has her baby. Call me when you are free!

Kayla R. said...

sooo cute:)