Sunday Night we had a blast decorating Gingerbread Houses. Unfortunately, as soon as I pulled ours out of the packaging I broke two pieces......so we had to improvise.
Here's the prettiest side of our 'three sided, flat roofed' home.

Cute Sterling

Mom & Dad's house won the cutest award

Lovely Laura with the final three (James destroyed ours upon completion) :)

After finishing, the boys got a little bored....


And then even more bored....

And then James decided to share his sweets.....
Here's the prettiest side of our 'three sided, flat roofed' home.

Cute Sterling

Mom & Dad's house won the cutest award

Lovely Laura with the final three (James destroyed ours upon completion) :)

After finishing, the boys got a little bored....


And then even more bored....

And then James decided to share his sweets.....



2 comments:
I love sharing sweets with my husband... ;)
Sweet sweatshirt!
Post a Comment