Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Work is overrated

James is back at work today. We're a bit lonely around here without him. He brings so much energy into our little home. Loved the three day weekend. Valentines was wonderful. We went out for a delicious lunch at Macaroni Grill. I think we'll do lunch every year from now on. No craziness with having to wait in ridiculously long lines. Then we saw "Taken". Loved it. Here's a picture of our little Valentine:


I'm telling you people I cannot for the life of me get this girl to smile for the camera. I even try to make a game out of it and we take pictures together. Nope. She's not fooled.



My Valentine -- I got to pick out his outfit. He looks fabulous in his brown Express button up. Yep yep.


James and Mark were genius enough to come up with a babysitting swap for the day. Mark & Natasha watched Kennedy and Cameron while we went out in the early afternoon and then we watched Boston while they went out in the evening. It worked out so well I think we'll have to do it more often. We tried to get some pictures of the three little munchkins.....again, Kennedy is not cooperating. What are the odds that out of 17 pictures only one would capture all three of them looking at the camera? Unbelievable. Thanks to digital cameras you get the honor of viewing our entire photo shoot:


Hope your Valentines Day was love filled and wonderful!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Even though you can't get Kennedy to smile, she still looks adorable. Cameron sure smiles so cute for the camera!!

I agree that work is overrated. Nathan is so ready to be out of schol but I know we'll see him so much less when he starts work.

Kristie said...

You look amazing Summer! Baby Cameron is looking so big already- he's so adorable. Haha, I think the not-smiling thing is a phase all kids go through because Makenna has definitely been through that phase. Now she over-smiles if you know what I mean- total cheese. Glad you had a good Valentines!

Jene and Megan said...

You have got to love the expressions on little Cameron's face! Too cute! Your hair is short. I like it! A lot! Hey, please read my blog..I need your advice pronto!!

Kaela Cusack said...

love the curls summer!