I keep telling James that we need to produce a whole litter of babes cause I just think our kids are so adorable. Granted this is when James and I are having some nice alone time; well after Kennedy has gone to bed. As soon as reality hits the next morning with Kennedy screaming that she doesn't want to use the potty, spilling her milk all over the floor, slamming doors, coloring on the couch -- don't get me wrong, I love my child :) -- I remember that while populating the planet we must take into consideration keeping my sanity intact. :) But honestly, how can you look at this and not want to make a bazillion of them?
9 years ago

1 comment:
I can't believe he is already so alert and laughing! How precious is that?! What a fun update. I have been wondering how you were doing. :)
Post a Comment