So I finally broke down and we cut Cameron's hair on Monday. After 3 months of living he had rubbed a nice horshoe of baldness around his little head. The 3 inches of hair on top would not cooperate in doing anything but lean sideways in form after the tower of Pisa. It was getting ridiculous. But his army cut is equally ridiculous. Poor kid. We had no other choice really. It looks all the more ridiculous because where he has rubbed his brown hair off, blonde hair is growing in. (Looks like he'll be a blue eyed, blondie like his big sister.) I miss his little mullet and ridiculous mohawk. He looks so much older now.
Before:
7 comments:
i tell you... that evans hair... its out of control!!! I can't believe how big he already is... It feels like yesterday we can to visit and he was teeny tiny... He is super adorable though... of course...
hmmm...you can call off the paternity test-he definitely fits in with the rest of the family, adorable! loving you cute hair summer- hope everything is going good. i'll email you becuase i need your number for the next time i'm in town-love, beej
Darling. I think it's cute. I think your children look exactly like Simonsen's.
awww....i was diggin the grandpa look
that baby is sooo cute!
That is some seriously awesome hair! I always think its emotional to cut babies hair for he first time!
Oh he is so cute! I like his hair cut. Tell me if I'm wrong, but he looks like what I remember your younger brother looking like. Or maybe it was James younger brother. Either way, he is very handsome. And I LOVE your haircut! I saw that you cut it and it looks so cute! The waves are really pretty too!
Post a Comment