"What's that"
"What are you doing?"
"Open the door!"
"Is Cameron sleeping?"
"Is Daddy at work?"
"It's Kennedy's turn"
"It's Baby's turn"
"No Mommy"
"Stop It!"
"I watch a movie?"
You get the picture. :) But then of course she says equally adorable phrases all the time that I must start writing down. Such as.......just the other day while sitting on the potty she insisted on lifting her feet up and examining her toes pulling them apart one at a time. I asked her what she was doing and she replied, "Looking for boogers." And there you have it. :)
She's a girl who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to tell you. She continues to be a fabulous big sister. She loves loves getting to spend time with Cameron....tickling him, reading to him, gooing in his face, sharing her toys (on her terms of course), burping him, etc. As much as she drives me crazy, I'm still crazy about her.
She chose her outfit on her birthday. I asked her what she wanted to wear and she said, "Overalls! Turtleneck!"
We had a little celebration just the three of us the evening of her actual birthday.

Then on Sunday we had a little party with my family at my parent's house. I made Kennedy a Cinderella cake. Half way through the process I was ready to give up and go buy a dang cake at the store. But I pressed on and I was actually decently pleased with the result. (No matter that I had James break the legs off of Barbie to get her to fit just right. :)

Kennedy seemed to be a little scared/concerned about Cinderella being on fire :)
Then on Sunday we had a little party with my family at my parent's house. I made Kennedy a Cinderella cake. Half way through the process I was ready to give up and go buy a dang cake at the store. But I pressed on and I was actually decently pleased with the result. (No matter that I had James break the legs off of Barbie to get her to fit just right. :)
Kennedy seemed to be a little scared/concerned about Cinderella being on fire :)




3 comments:
Cute movies! I'm impressed that she knows so many Primary songs - good teaching on your part! That cake is also very impressive. I really admire people who get creative for their kids' birthdays.
Great job on the birthday cake! I had a Barbie cake for my 5th birthday and loved it! I bet Kennedy was so excited! Its way more than I did for Jacobs birthday. I went with the cake mix cupcakes and store bought icing this time.
that cake is amazing! nice work!
Post a Comment