9 years ago
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Future Diva
I was finally able to get Kennedy on camera counting and singing her ABCs. Also included is a sampling of her singing her primary songs. She loves her little songbook and will sit and sing from it often. She knows about a dozen of them well enough that she sings them on her own and then easily a dozen more that she sings along with me. And if she doesn't feel like singing one she knows while flipping through her book she just makes up her own little number. Listening to her cute little voice sing "Love is Spoken Here" (or 'Ours is a Home' as she calls it) is pretty much the cutest thing ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my gosh! She is adorable! It is amazing how much she knows!! What a smart little girl. And I love when she sings Ours Is a Home!!
Ok, Kennedy singing "Love is Spoken Here" is precious!!
I am the primary chorister and would love to know the songs that Kennedy likes to sing so that I can teach the nursery children those songs too. Could you e-mail me and let me know? Thanks a ton - she is adorable!
Post a Comment