Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Tables have Turned



It's naptime in the Evans household. Mommy asks Kennedy to come lay down on her changing mat to receive a clean bum before napping.
"Kennedy, please come lie down on your mat so I can change your diaper."
Silence
"Kennedy, please come lie down."
Again.....Silence
"Kennedy, I'm going to count to three."
"I'm coming mommy. Be paistent!"
Mommy tries to mask the laughter....
HOW DO I RESPOND TO THAT?!?

6 comments:

Dani said...

When she smiles she looks SOOOOOOOOOO much like you!!!!! Gorgeous girl.

The Rich Family said...

Are you kidding me!!?? I cannot believe she said that! Do you tell her to be patient a lot? Oh my gosh, that is just too cute and soooo smart!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

What happened to her refusing to smile for pics? Looks like a big happy grin to me!

Faith Simonsen said...

haha! that is to great.

Margaret said...

Love the smile!

Hannah said...

Laughter is exactly the way to respond! Erica has reached the defiant age, where she doesn't so ANYTHING I ask, even if it isn't necessarily unpleasant. It's easy to get frustrated!