Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Scoop

So I've been avoiding my blog like the plague. I'm behind. WAY behind; and rather than chaining myself to this desk for the next 3 hours creating detailed little posts to bring you up to speed, here's a smorgasbord of pictures from the last 3 months. Okay and a few individual posts....my restitution. I'm repenting for my slothful ways. Thank you for your patience. ;)


7 comments:

Natasha said...

I can't believe how big Cameron is getting. And he's already smiling and laughing... how adorable! He just gets cuter all the time which I didn't know was possible. I thinnk it's rediculous that we live so close and I feel like we hardly see you guys! I know Boston misses his cousins so we need to get together soon for a play date. Especially since there's only about a year left until we move ... crazy!

The Rich Family said...

Yea!! You updated your blog! I have been checking it faithfully for weeks now wondering when this would finally happen! I'm just giving you a hard time! Anyways, Cameron is such a handsome little boy! Oh he is so cute!! And Kennedy is a doll!

Margaret said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love the pictures, Cameron's hair is awesome.

Jene and Megan said...

Yay!! Cute, cute pictures!! Both of your kids are so darling. Kennedy's blonde hair so gorgeous!!

Faith Simonsen said...

i can't watch the videos at BYU its awful...oh well, mom and dad's house is surely in my future soon, and i loved all the other pictures! very precious. congrats on catching up with your blog. :]
fuff

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

About time you slacker. Happy Birthday to Kennedy! Hooray! We are going to be up in Utah in April for BYU graduation, I absolutely have to see you guys this time. Cameron is such a doll, can't wait to meet him in person.

Kourtni said...

The pictures are so fun! Your kids are just the cutest!