Monday, December 3, 2007

She Found It


8 comments:

Robin said...

Good job Kennedy!!

Nathan & Jen said...

It's great until they decide they want your full attention and turn it off every time you turn it on.

JenSwen said...

That's an awesome zoom shot. The picture and short caption says it all. Have fun with that! :)

Heather and Trevor said...

So funny! Emma just learned that to!! Love it and hate it right? :)

Faith W said...

Good luck with that one Summer, at least with that interest won't have to shave her head :).

So fun to see you today! And Kennedy is seriously the cutest.

Hannah said...

Oh man, I laughed out loud when I saw this picture. Now Kennedy will see buttons everywhere that she never realized before. I find that sometimes my dishwasher runs with the heated dry on and sometimes with it off...though I never change it. Erica also always has to close the garage door. The best part is that she doesn't say button...she'll say, "butt" very excitedly.

Isn't learning a wonderful thing??

Erin S. said...

i know this seems bad now...but just wait, it gets to the point where you tell your kid to turn off the TV, the lights and lock the doors all while you do nothing but wait by the door to get in the car. most of the things that i think of as work kaleb thinks of as fun. good thing one of us does!

The Laidlaws said...

That really is a great photo Summer! I found a fabulous product at Babies 'R' Us that keeps Thomas from doing that, and at 17 months he's still never been able to conquer it! Check it out:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2747235