On Thursday James' Dad took us on a tour of the Red River Army Depot (where he is currently serving as the Commander). We got to see the new MRAP vehicles that are being serviced at the depot. The vehicles are 'Mine Resistant Ambush Protected' and are designed to survive IED (Improvised Explosive Device) attacks which cause the majority of US military deaths in Iraq. You can see from the pictures how huge these vehicles are! They are much bigger than Hum-Vs. It was so much fun getting a personal tour from someone so knowledgeable. Thanks!
Kennedy kept herself entertained while we were climbing on top of tanks by driving Nana's car:
When Kirk got home from work the other day I was so excited to show him your blog and to watch the video clips together. He was so confused as to why I was so excited. "Margaret, we were there. You saw Kennedy do all this in person." Boys, will they ever understand?
1 comment:
When Kirk got home from work the other day I was so excited to show him your blog and to watch the video clips together. He was so confused as to why I was so excited. "Margaret, we were there. You saw Kennedy do all this in person." Boys, will they ever understand?
Post a Comment