Tell me your mom gave her the pink one...or else this next comment will be so dumb. Such a cute pink dress/coat and hat. I think that says "Tony" all over it.malia
She is too darling but of course you know that! I love both little dresses. Oh by the way, I started a blog yesterday evening...it doesn't look great or anything but I'm just trying to learn how to use it! It's kinda confusing!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Tell me your mom gave her the pink one...or else this next comment will be so dumb.
Such a cute pink dress/coat and hat. I think that says "Tony" all over it.
malia
She is too darling but of course you know that! I love both little dresses. Oh by the way, I started a blog yesterday evening...it doesn't look great or anything but I'm just trying to learn how to use it! It's kinda confusing!
Post a Comment