Friday, December 14, 2007

This One's for You, Meg :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, can she be any more precious! She is darling and I can't wait to see her! You are such a good mom Summer, thanks. Love you tons.

Hannah said...

Those are the best kisses I've ever seen. She must have good examples ;) ha ha!

Malia said...

Wowsers! She is growin up! snif snif, it happens too fast. So fun to see you guys lovin all the different stages and new 'talents' of kennedy. You forget how fun they all are.
Malia

Anonymous said...

In response to your comment, Lexi finally has teeth. She has two on the bottom, and three coming in on the top. She got the bottom ones right around Thanksgiving. Kennedy has plenty of time!

-Cassie

Beach Girl said...

So adorable! What a sweet girl. I almost thought she wouldn't give JR a kiss, now that would have been funny. What a great family.

Heather and Trevor said...

She is so cute! I love that she found the TV button! That cracks me up! I love how long her hair is! :)DARLING!