This little girl loves to pull everything she can out of drawers, off of shelves, baskets, anything really. She loves to be able to move and control objects. I think it's hilarious. James, not so much. :)
9 years ago
This little girl loves to pull everything she can out of drawers, off of shelves, baskets, anything really. She loves to be able to move and control objects. I think it's hilarious. James, not so much. :)
3 comments:
Emma does the EXACT same thing! We just invested in and installed locks on everything! :) so cute!
I love this! Erica used to sit and watch a movie when I showered, but now she comes into the bathroom, pulls everything out of the cupboards, and tries to pass things to me in the shower. She normally keeps bugging me until I take it, so I've found I just have to oblige. Kids are great!
Hi Summer - what a nice surprise to see your comment on our blog. So fun to see you all - Kennedy is so cute - I love the video. Yep, I'm at home with Max now and somehow keep very busy - how about you? Is James liking his job??
Post a Comment