Friday, December 21, 2007

Nothing Brings Me Greater Joy.....

4 comments:

Heather and Trevor said...

I love her little smile! That is the best to see your daughter with your hubby! So Cute!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Hey Evans!! I did NOT know you were fellow bloggers!!! Can I just say that Kennedy is going to give Savannah a run for her money for the "cutest baby in the world" award?! She is sooo precious. She looks 100% Simonsen to me. We loved your Christmas card and I look forward to seeing pics more often now that I know where to stalk you! Love you guys TONS. Check us out: www.mattandjennae.blogspot.com

Kayla R. said...

absolutely adorable!!!!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Hey Summer ... I am way excited that we can be blogger friends now! I just started one today. Thanks so much for the birthday card and Christmas card! You all are soooo cute. I can't believe Kennedy is growing up so fast! We need to catch up soon.