Saturday, November 24, 2007

Rivalry Weekend

Rise and Shout......

THE COUGARS ARE OUT!!!

Way to go BYU!! Two years in a row beating the Utes!!


So Sorry Longhorns.......a second year loss to A&M. Remarkably, James and Kennedy are still able to give some smiles for the camera after the tragic loss. :)



The only thing that could add to this Fabulous Football weekend is if the one and only John Beck could pull off a win for the Dolphins in his debut on Monday Night Football!!! In true blue Cougar fashion, we'll be cheering on Beck this Monday for our FHE activity. :) Don't Miss it!!

6 comments:

JenSwen said...

Go BYU! Is Kennedy actually doing the Cougar claw in that picture?? I love the fact that she owns both BYU and Texas gear in her size. :)

Britney said...

Gig 'em :-)

Britney said...

Brock left the last comment, but I second it. At least we can all be glad that BYU won!
*Britney

Hannah said...

LOVE the pictures! It seems like Kennedy is always smiling :)

Heather and Trevor said...

Go Cougars!!! I love the cute picture that you added at the top!

Kristie Lee said...

Kennedy is so adorable! I wanted to tell you that I met your friend's mom Sister Yorgason in my ward last sunday! Her son is in my ward and just had his baby... Anyways, I thought that was pretty random! I hope you guys are doing great!