This Thanksgiving I am especially grateful for family and friends. How grateful I am that families are fundamental to our Heavenly Father's plan. I have been immensely blessed with both the family I was born into and the family I married into. Likewise, I have been blessed with many wonderful friends along the road of life that have impacted me in countless ways. ALL of you have affected me and helped to mold me into the person I am today, whether you realize it or not, and I thank you.
Here's a few pics from our wonderfully relaxing and delicious Thanksgiving afternoon at my parent's house:
My brilliant and hilariously adorable dad

My unbelievably beautiful and talented mom

The two most gorgeous eligible bachelorettes in all of Utah County :) (My lil' sister Faith & cousin Brooke)

And of course, my FAVORITE daughter :)

1 comment:
Summer: I am so glad that you had such a great Thanksgiving!! I love the picture of you and your mom... I think you two look so much alike!! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment