Sunday, August 26, 2007

Up!

Kennedy has learned how to say "p" and her new favorite word/babble is "up". Seems appropriate since she's intent on pulling herself up to everything these days. :) While viewing this video prior to posting, she could hear it from where she was playing on the ground and starting saying "Up, up". Oh so fun. I love this girl. :)

7 comments:

Dani said...

Already saying Up!!? Cute!!!

Hannah said...

Aren't children amazing? They are constantly learning new things! I wish I could learn that fast!

She's adorable!

Brooke Allison said...

Your little girl is so cute! I love when they start talking it is so funny.

Faith W said...

You are kidding - all those looks and brains to boot? SOOO cute!

Dani said...

I've watched this video tons! I love it! Her tiny little voice "Uh-p!"

Heather and Trevor said...

Summer I love that she is saying up now! Emma says "baba" and "mama", but we'll see how it goes with the next word....I had so much fun seeing you the other night! I am adding you to my blog if that's ok, because I want to keep in touch in the blogging world! it is so fun....let me know if that's cool!

Summer said...

Heather! I'm glad you found my blog. :) I can't access your profile to see what your blog is. Let me know....I'd love to keep in touch. We really should get Kennedy and Emma together to play more often. Your home is adorable....thanks for a great party on Thursday!