Sunday, August 26, 2007

Best Buddies

I have found that it's rare finding couples where the husbands are equally as good of friends with each other as the wives are, and vice versa. Luckily for us we are blessed to live right across from just such a couple -- Brad and Lisa Rich. I serve in the Relief Society Presidency with Lisa and Brad and James are kindred spirits with their Business aspirations. They have a little boy just 2 1/2 months older than Kennedy named Jacob. What an adorable kid he is. We have tried getting them together to play in the past, but Kennedy's aggressive enthusiasm has not meshed well with Jacob's cool, laid back demeanor. She has been known to pull his hair and steal his toys......not the most friendly behavior. :) I think they may be getting better adjusted to each other. Here are some cute pics from one of their first successful play dates.




1 comment:

The Rich Family said...

Hey Summer! I don't know if you will ever read this comment because this is an old post but I love these pictures of Kennedy and Jacob! They both look so adorable and tiny!! Gosh! Where does the time go! Thanks for saying such nice things about Brad and I on your blog. We truly cherish your guys friendship as well and we love you and miss you lots!! It was so nice to see you guys last weekend!