Kennedy and I had so much fun at Lake Powell! My family goes almost every year with our best friends from Cali, the Tengbergs. I especially enjoyed going this year because I was able to participate in everything! Last year, I was 4 1/2 months pregnant and on doctor's orders, I couldn't ski, wakeboard, tube.......pretty much I was the designated driver for the whole week. :) We missed James who had to stay home for school.....boo hoo. Here are some pics highlighting our fun filled week.

"Gentle? What does that mean?" :)

Her new favorite toy.......the measuring cup. Go figure. :)

Driving the Boat with Grandpa

"I make this look good."


Kennedy playing with her new boyfriend, Brett :)

The clan hanging out on top of our houseboat
All of us "kids" jumping off the back of the houseboat. Can you see Mark's classic face?? :)
2 comments:
I feel ya!!! I'm 4 months pregnant and we've been to the lake 3 times. All I got to do was ride on a tube going like 10 miles an hour, straight, and knee board, going about that slow, and no going over the wake. BORING!!! :) j/k It's been good though. Keeping the 2 of us safe. Cant wait til boating season next year!
How fun! I just saw your mom today and she looked all tan and said you guys had a lot of fun. I love Kennedy's new do!
Post a Comment