Say it isn't so! Kennedy is no longer content unless she has the freedom to roam around and explore. She's getting into everything and pulling herself up to anything she can reach. Time to "Baby-proof" the house, although I'm not really sure that will make a difference. She always seems to find a way. This girl is a hand full! :)
9 years ago

5 comments:
A handful of cuteness too!!!
Summer: I was just looking around at blogs and happend to come acrossed yours! You daughter is adorable!! She must keep you very busy!! I hope things are going good for you.. I haven't seen you in ages! But like always you look beautiful as well! I can't believe Lindsey is number one in her class... actually I can because she is a very smart girl. I wonder if we are related somehow! Anyway, stay in touch!
It's so good to hear from you! Kennedy is so stinkin cute!
Hey, Summer! I heard you had a baby but didn't know she was only 2 months younger than Kate - wow, and crawling already! She's so cute and I love her hair. We're living in Salt Lake now - do you guys ever come up here? If so, you'll have to stop by so the little chicas can meet. We go down to Provo occasionally too. What's your number? My cell is 832-577-8003.
Hey Summer! How are you guys doing? Your daughter is SO cute! I love how many people have blogs. It's so fun.
*Britney
Post a Comment