Saturday, August 11, 2007

Our Little Monkey

Kennedy is officially crawling.......all over the place! Here are a few cute pics.

Kennedy pulling her signature move a few weeks ago....crawling backwards. She backed herself in between these two pieces of furniture and then whined when she realized she couldn't get herself out. :)




Cruisin' around our condo




She often crawls over to the mirror in our bedroom and talks to herself. :)


And as if that weren't enough, just tonight she showed us that she can stand up by herself if she has something to hold on to. I went in her room to check on her after putting her down for the night and found her like this. :) While she wasn't on her feet yet in these pictures, she has shown us a few times that she is more than capable. Needless to say, we decided it was time to lower the crib.




And last but not least, here's a video of Kennedy standing up all by herself on her play mat. Sorry it's a little long and probably not too exiting for most of you, but I'm posting it especially for Nana who I know will love it. :)


3 comments:

Hannah said...

Don't they grow so fast? I think it's so funny when they wiggle and move until they have themselves trapped somewhere. Then they look at you like, "How could you let this happen to me?"

She's adorable Summer! Hope all is well with you!

Dani said...

Summer, tell Kennedy that Kaden says hi. :) I have pictures of Kaden on my blog. He kept talking about how Kennedy was so fun to play with. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Kennedy is already barefooting like a pro! . . . and biffing like one too :) Summer and James, she looks absolutely "maavalous."