Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Yeah for Babies!

James and I went to BYU's Accounting Lab this morning to get help from a graduate student on filing our taxes. It was so wonderful......he took all our information and had everything filled out in less than 30 minutes. Yeah for accountants! And for the best part of all........thanks to Kennedy's birth last year, for the first time since being married we don't owe the IRS money. HALLELUJAH!! We get a refund! James and I were shocked and so excited. Thanks Kennedy! Bring on the Babes and extra tax deductions! :)

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Since Sam and I are both accountants, I'll echo the, "Hooray for accountants!" and, since I also benefited from having children, I'll also echo the "Hooray for babies!"

Nathan & Jen said...

I second that, "Hooray for Accountants!" Where would the world be without them. It would be mighty boring indeed.

Margaret said...

I love having my own personal accountant at home. He takes care of everything...how nice!